Howard Miller wall clock, model 613-229 Alcott
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An impressive pediment features a sculptured cove and enlarged dentil molding.
- An off-white Roman numeral dial features a solid brass bezel and decorative accents between the numerals.
- A polished and raised brass-finished pendulum with grid, and polished chime rods add a distinctive touch to the interior.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height 23.75″ (60 cm)
Width 14.75″ (37 cm)
Depth 7.25″ (18 cm)